Join the PLO Mastermind: https://jnandezpoker.com
Generating larger edges at low stakes PLO is done in 5 Steps
1. Take WAY more notes on recreational players. In depth Notes based on showdowns, timing tells and bet sizings. Also take deep notes on serious players, especially if they are formulated in an actionable way i.e. 3bet lighter IP, as he is folding vs 3bets.”
2. Create a color coding system that is adjusted to the stake and population you are playing. It should not just tell you who is good and who is bad. You should have at least 15 different Tags that describe different types of opponents. Super useful for table dynamics.
3. Distribute aggression over all streets, instead of just preflop and flop. Be smart about pushing people around who show weakness.
4. Play deep stacked whenever possible and run it once to get there faster
5. Dont let GTO limit your creativity, play exploitive to the max! Think deep and use lines people usually dont use to make them incomfortable.